1. To ear (TWS) connection: Press and hold the touch keys of two earphones for about 3 seconds at the same time, and find one of the side lights every few seconds.
2. Search for the TWS4 Bluetooth device while Bluetooth is turned on.
3. After searching for the Bluetooth headset device, pair the connection. The kill is the pairing completed. The headset can’t be powered at once, don’t turn the volume to the maximum, otherwise it will easily damage the headset.
Do you want to know the correct way to shut down your headphones?
1. Drive the headphones from the volume of one-third of the normal listening intensity for 12 hours to 24 hours.
2. Drive the headphones for 12 hours using two-thirds of the normal listening intensity.
3, use the normal listening intensity to drive the headset for 72 hours
4, use the normal listening intensity of three-quarters of the volume to drive the headset for 24 hours
5, enter the normal use stage
6, the volume is not easy to be too large in normal use at the highest volume of 2 / 2 on it
7. Take the headphones off when you sleep to avoid damaging the headphones.
8, the above is the suggestion of some downtime, everyone can lick their love machine according to their own needs
1. Please use the earphone at an appropriate volume to avoid hearing damage.
2. Please do not pull the earphones hard to avoid breakage.
3. Please do not use headphones when driving a car or riding a bicycle to avoid traffic accidents.
4. Please use the earphone “L” for the left and “R” for the right!
5. When you use a large volume, you are taking your headphones for adventure!
If you hear loudness, popping, or broken sound at a loud volume, you may be damaging your headset unit!
1. Because the earphone unit is relatively dirty, its mesh cover part has become the focus of protection. First of all, it must be cleaned, and the unit part should not be exposed to excessive dust.
2, the line of the headset is more delicate, so in the course of use should try to avoid pull, heavy pressure and other man-made damage.
3, the newly bought headphones try not to play realme TWS04 ear-to-ear Bluetooth connection to the phone, the headset must be paired successfully, when one headset’s red and blue lights flash, one headset does not light, then find the pairing name connection, remember not to find the pairing name connection when both headsets are flashing, One headset will not sound. If two headset lights keep flashing, take the left ear or the right ear and double-click the touch key to solve the problem. If the headset is paired successfully, one of the headset lights must be off, and the other headset light is blinking.